Tenant Application Process
So you have decided to rent one of the properties we manage? Here is a brief explanation of our application process.
- Your monthly income must equal at least three times the monthly rent.
- You will need to complete the online application and pay the non-refundable $75 application fee for each adult 18 and older. The application process requires you to consent to a criminal, credit, eviction, and rental history inquiry.
- Photo identification and two of the most recent consecutive pay stubs must be provided in order to verify income and identity.
- Your file along with the leasing terms (move in date, pets, offered monthly rent, etc.) will be presented to the owner for approval.
- Upon approval you will receive an invitation through dotloop.com to electronically sign the lease and all supporting documentation.
- Signature of the lease alone will not secure the property. You must pay the full security deposit to reserve the home. Otherwise, we will continue to market the property and receive applications.
- The security deposit and the first month’s rent must be paid and clear accounting before taking possession/prior to moving in.
- We also require tenants to obtain general liability coverage (renter’s insurance) naming Stalwart Management LLC as “additional interest” on the policy.